Screen Short Fest is an International Short Film Festival of Kolkata, organised by Screen Short Fest Association in association with Nineven Entertainment LLP. Every year, in the month of January, we organize this festival for all the short film lovers of Kolkata. This festival always try to showcase the best short films, submitted from all over the world. On every year we never compromises with the quality of the film, and the best shorts are always get rewards.
Screen Short Fest 2019 is an International Short Film Festival, running in its Fourth Year. The festival is the brain child of Mr. Soham Banerjee, and organised by Screen Short Fest Association in association with Nineven Entertainment LLP
In this version of Screen Short Fest, we are going to show lots more short films. This is the first time we are going to introduce the Cash Prize for the Best Bengali Short Film. We are also organising something more. There will be a Film Content Writing Competition. This time the best three writers will get the Cash Prizes also, along with winning trophy and certificates. So this time the festival is in its fourth year, and we are trying make this festival a great success. Festival will be of One day, that is 25th January 2019, and the venue is, Dr. Triguna Sen Auditorium, Jadavpur Unversity Campus, Kolkata.
The festival invites all short film makers, with their short films, in the live action and Animation genre, in any language (with English Subtitle), with in the 22 minutes duration (including the title and credits).
The festival aims to showcase the best of latest short films of the world in front of the Film lovers of Kolkata, India.
*** Best International Short Film: Sweet Heart by Marco Spagnoli (Italy)
*** Best International Animation Film: Semantics by Arup Dwibedi (India)
*** Best Indian Short Film: 10 ka 4 by Rahul Yadav
*** Best Indian Short Film Director: Mr. Vivek Narang for MotherLand
Screen Short Fest Association, organising the Film Content Writing Competition, for those writers, who wants to write for films. This competition is open for the film content, written in Bengali language only. We are looking for the content, having the cinematic story telling, with the depth of the subject of the story. We will NOT accept any pulished (online or through books or in facebook) for this competition.
Rules and Regulations
* Word Limit
* All the writings must be in Bengali language, with a word limit of 1000. If it exceeds 1050 words, your writings will be disqualified.
* The content must be unique and must be completed after 8th December, 2018.We will NOT accept any pulished (online or offline or in printing or in facebook) for this competition.
* Content should not have any communal angle, terrorism, any vulgar or controversial aspects.
* The Competitior should sent the .pdf version of his/her content along with Original Name, Address and Phone number, through email to email@example.com with the subject "Submission for Film Content Writing Competition 2019".
* The Regular Deadline of Submission is 31st December 2018 and the Extended Deadline of Submission is 14th January, 2019
* There will be a Submission Fee of INR 200/- till the regular deadline 14th January, 2019, payable through cash deposit or Challan or online fund transfer to the bank account.
* The Competitior should attach the Scan copy or Photocopy of the Bank Cash Deposit Slip/Challan/ screenshot of Online money transfer of Submission Fee with the email having the content for the comeptition. Without which, the particiaption will not be accepted.
* The submission fees are non refundable.